Taking in Life Around Me: #flowerhour....Alphabet florals P, Q, R
My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and she'll post every Tuesday.
This week is our Floral alphabet challenge. We're continuing with P, Q, and R.
Oh man...I was hoping to get out and about and get some fresh images, BUT the weather decided to be meh today. Meh enough to not venture out much. So I'll hunt through my images and see what I've got.
P for Poppy
I threw out some flower seeds and poppies were one of the flowers that came up. So pretty! I've always loved them.
Q for Queen Annes Lace
R for Roses and Rudbeckia
I think Rudbeckia might be one of my new favorite flowers. I again threw some seeds in a pot and these showed up and they have lasted so long.
Kirstin












.jpeg)
Love the poppies and rudbeckia - so cheerful, and black-eyed susans are among my favorite flowers. That field with the Queen Anne's lace and view of the mountains is gorgeous! Visiting from the Flower Hour
ReplyDeleteThank you Kym. I loved that field with Mt. Rainier in the distance.
DeleteSuch pretty flowers, Kirstin. I love that idea of throwing the seeds in pots and seeing the result later. I have some poppy seeds I'm going to plant in a couple of pots next month. I also love rudbeckia!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri. It was kind of fun to just toss them in and see what would happen.
DeleteYou have a green thumb, Kirstin. It seems anything you plant grows well. These photos are so beautiful. I especially like Queen Anne's Lace. It's such a delicate flower.
ReplyDeleteOh, not as much of a green thumb as I'd like. I've had many failures.
DeleteThese are lovely Kirstin. I do like rudbeckia too and should try some out in my garden this year.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just love how long they've lasted.
DeleteThe rudbeckia looks like a sunflower. I love that you got to Buchart Gardens. That is one of my favorite places in the world. Well done finding the queen ann's lace. I don't have my pictures classified by names, and I couldn't find one. :) I love how lacey yours is, Kirstin. :)xxxxx
ReplyDeleteRequire professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net
ReplyDelete