Taking in Life Around Me: #flowerhour....Alphabet florals P, Q, R
My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and she'll post every Tuesday.
This week is our Floral alphabet challenge. We're continuing with P, Q, and R.
Oh man...I was hoping to get out and about and get some fresh images, BUT the weather decided to be meh today. Meh enough to not venture out much. So I'll hunt through my images and see what I've got.
P for Poppy
I threw out some flower seeds and poppies were one of the flowers that came up. So pretty! I've always loved them.
Q for Queen Annes Lace
R for Roses and Rudbeckia
I think Rudbeckia might be one of my new favorite flowers. I again threw some seeds in a pot and these showed up and they have lasted so long.
Kirstin











.jpeg)

Love the poppies and rudbeckia - so cheerful, and black-eyed susans are among my favorite flowers. That field with the Queen Anne's lace and view of the mountains is gorgeous! Visiting from the Flower Hour
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers, Kirstin. I love that idea of throwing the seeds in pots and seeing the result later. I have some poppy seeds I'm going to plant in a couple of pots next month. I also love rudbeckia!
ReplyDelete