Taking in Life Around Me: #Flowerhour



My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and I may try to join in each week. She'll post every Tuesday.


This week we're doing our Flower Alphabet challenge with the letters S, T, U, V.
Let's see what I can come up with. For the life of me I couldn't find anything with a U.
I was going to make a run to the local nursery, but just haven't had the time or I kept forgetting. I can't wait to see what others found.

S for: Sunflowers and Sedum


We found this Sunflower patch outside a winery in Hood River. 


Sedum in a pot at a local wedding venue.

T for Tulips


I miss our local tulip farm. 


Homemade fork tulip craft with the grandkids. 

V for Viburnum and Vinca


Viburnum, commonly known as snowball flower. This was across the street at my neighbors last year. 

Pretty Vinca Minor in a basket on an old bike. LOVE it. 

Join us next week for a regular flower hour and then on the 29th, we wrap up the alphabet. I better start looking now.


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Terri Webster SchrandtSeptember 15, 2026 at 4:06 PM

    Nicely done capturing all but U, Kirstin! Love the bike basket of vincas! Gorgeous sunflowers and tulips, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I loved the bike. I also loved the creativity of some bloggers with U.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the photos at the tulip farm! What a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful. They closed the business a few years ago after many decades of being the Holland America Bulb Farm. It was sad to see them close.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I do love your flowers! So bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog!! I'm going to visit the other Terri, now!! Good name!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Require professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros


    Good day

    I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com

    Greetings

    Ms. Beate Heister

    Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.


    beateheister@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts