Taking in Life Around Me: #Flowerhour
My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and I may try to join in each week. She'll post every Tuesday.
Let's see what I can come up with. For the life of me I couldn't find anything with a U.
I was going to make a run to the local nursery, but just haven't had the time or I kept forgetting. I can't wait to see what others found.
S for: Sunflowers and Sedum
T for Tulips
I miss our local tulip farm.
Pretty Vinca Minor in a basket on an old bike. LOVE it.
I miss our local tulip farm.
Homemade fork tulip craft with the grandkids.
V for Viburnum and Vinca
Viburnum, commonly known as snowball flower. This was across the street at my neighbors last year.
Pretty Vinca Minor in a basket on an old bike. LOVE it.
Join us next week for a regular flower hour and then on the 29th, we wrap up the alphabet. I better start looking now.
Kirstin











.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment
I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!