Taking in Life Around Me.....Lens-artist Challenge
This week for the #lens-artistchallenge is hosted by Ritva and the focus is on editing. Typically I like to keep photos as close to what I see with my eye, brightening and lightening, etc. but sometimes it is fun to play around with editing. I'm not the greatest at it and always admire what people do. I do appreciate when they are up front about the editing. Terri did a prompt awhile back that had to do with editing. That post is here.

Last May we were in Sunriver, Oregon and visited the pastures near the stables. Not only did we enjoy the horses, but also the coyote in the field hunting prairie dogs. He got a few! This image above I had some fun with in an app called Brushstroke. You can see the edited version below.











These are nice subtle edits that are what I do to all my photos too, they are to show our vision and view of the topic. These are great, and I think the art you created is so good - and in the same subtle way as all your edited images.
ReplyDelete