Taking in Life Around Me...#CFFC challenge



A new favorite photo challenge hosted by Dan from No Facilities, called the #CFFC (Cees Fun Foto Challenge). Cee passed away and Dan has decided to carry on the challenge. 

This weeks prompt is Any Crayola 8-Paired with white. 

Red and white...I spotted this cute little ladybug the other day. 
White egret against a green backdrop. 

White flowers, amongst orange and yellow.

Multiple crayola colors amongst white stumptown mugs. 

White with pink centers. I don't remember what these are but so pretty!

I spotted this Moka Pot at a local vintage shop. The cool story is that I had spotted it the summer before and I didn't buy it. I kicked myself and said that "if I ever went back and it was there I'm buying it". I happened to go back about 6 months later, and guess what? It was there, so I bought it. I've used it a few times, but it needs a seal replaced. 


This was a sign outside a shop in Bar Harbor, Maine. 






With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I think you got them all (bonus points). The photos are lovely. I like the old Coca-Cola sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some amazing pictures! The white flowers with the pink in the middle? I've never seen anything like them before. They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I need to use google lens to see what they are.

      Delete
  3. I love your photos! The closeup with the ladybug is wonderful and I always love a bird photo. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura. I was glad I spotted the little ladybug

      Delete
  4. I love seeing, and taking, photos of flower and insect closeups!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!