Taking in Life Around Me...#CFFC challenge



A new favorite photo challenge hosted by Dan from No Facilities, called the #CFFC (Cees Fun Foto Challenge). Cee passed away and Dan has decided to carry on the challenge. 

This weeks prompt is Any Crayola 8-Paired with white. 

Red and white...I spotted this cute little ladybug the other day. 
White egret against a green backdrop. 

White flowers, amongst orange and yellow.

Multiple crayola colors amongst white stumptown mugs. 

White with pink centers. I don't remember what these are but so pretty!

I spotted this Moka Pot at a local vintage shop. The cool story is that I had spotted it the summer before and I didn't buy it. I kicked myself and said that "if I ever went back and it was there I'm buying it". I happened to go back about 6 months later, and guess what? It was there, so I bought it. I've used it a few times, but it needs a seal replaced. 


This was a sign outside a shop in Bar Harbor, Maine. 






With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I think you got them all (bonus points). The photos are lovely. I like the old Coca-Cola sign.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts