Taking in Life Around Me: #Flowerhour



My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and I may try to join in each week. She'll post every Tuesday.


This week is our Floral alphabet challenge. We're continuing with M, N and O. 

M: Monarda

 Commonly known as Bee-Balm. When my grandkids and I visited a botanical garden, I spotted this beauty. 


N: Narcissus

I just couldn't find something recently....I mean, where's a nasturtium when you need one. I love these every year when they come up by the trees next to my driveway.



O: Orchids

I also had an Oxeye Daisy. but these were so cool looking. I spotted them in a local Safeway grocery store. The lady in the floral department told me they are really popular in the fall and during Halloween. I'm not sure I could keep them alive. I don't do a great job.




With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Perfect flower choices, Kirstin! More to choose from this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love those fall colored orchids and can see how they'd be popular. If I spot that variety in my local store I'd be very tempted to buy one and see how long I could keep it alive (with my husband's help)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orchid is crazy cool but, like you, zero chance I could keep it alive! Second picture of bee balm in 2 days..going to plant a couple this fall I think. Love the look of them. Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love Bee Balm and had forgotten it's 'real' name. Orchids are awesome, but I can't seem to get them to bloom again either. At least I can enjoy them for a few months when I first bring them home. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Require professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts