Taking in Life Around Me: #Flowerhour



My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and I may try to join in each week. She'll post every Tuesday.


This week is our Floral alphabet challenge. We're continuing with M, N and O. 

M: Monarda

 Commonly known as Bee-Balm. When my grandkids and I visited a botanical garden, I spotted this beauty. 


N: Narcissus

I just couldn't find something recently....I mean, where's a nasturtium when you need one. I love these every year when they come up by the trees next to my driveway.



O: Orchids

I also had an Oxeye Daisy. but these were so cool looking. I spotted them in a local Safeway grocery store. The lady in the floral department told me they are really popular in the fall and during Halloween. I'm not sure I could keep them alive. I don't do a great job.




With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Perfect flower choices, Kirstin! More to choose from this time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts