Taking in Life Around Me.....#flowerhour
My blogging friend Terri has started a new photo challenge #flowerhour and I may try to join in each week. She'll post every Tuesday.
This week we're continuing the Floral ABC's challenge. Anyone else ever have to google "flowers that start with...." I do. I also pull out the google app and take pics if I've forgotten a name of a flower. This week we are doing D, E, and F.
The floral ABC's is a great idea. I need to start keeping my eyes open for future letters!!
This pic combines two of our letters....Daisy and Foxglove.
E was a tough one, but I found a pic of some Eucalyptus, and below is, according to a google lens search is a pearly Everlasting, so I'm going with it.
E was a tough one, but I found a pic of some Eucalyptus, and below is, according to a google lens search is a pearly Everlasting, so I'm going with it.
Finally, Fuschia flowers that were in my hanging basket last year.
Kirstin











Gorgeous pictures! You did great on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Thank you Nancy
DeleteLovely collection of flowers DEF, Kirstin! Eucalyptus was a great idea!! Im so glad you're enjoying my flower feature. Its becoming popular!
ReplyDeleteThank you Terri. I am enjoying the feature a lot. E was a tough one. I was going to head to the nursery if you I couldn't find anything in my archives.
DeleteStunning images. I love them all. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI love dahlias but find them hard to grow. Pretty pictures of them that you shared. Is foxglove considered invasive where you live? I love what it looks like but decided not to grow them. Is that old door and bike at your place?? I LOVE them!! Bernie
ReplyDeleteThank you Bernie. I do love them as well. I haven't grown any dahlias either in a long time. I looked it up and apparently yes, foxglove is an invasive and naturalized plants. My hubby and I were just up towards mt. st. helens today and they were all over the place
DeleteFantastic photos! Especially love that first dahlia with the color combination, and the garden arrangement with the bike and old door - is that yours? I'm not a gardener at all, so I just like to admire other people's beautiful gardens and creative arrangements. Visiting from The Flower Hour
ReplyDeleteThank you Kym! No, the bike and old door were at a venue we attended a wedding at. It had so many neat old features like that.
Delete