Putting Fingers to Keyboard and Taking in Life Around Me Double Dipping



This week I'm double dipping. I took a bit of a break because of being out of town and having grandkids over, that I just knew I couldn't get anything accomplished. I'm still not 100% sure this will get done in a timely manner, but I'm sure going to try.  I'm combing Marsha's #WQ with Terri's #sundaystills. Both themes play off the other. Twisted and Frightful.

I'm also not a big Halloween fan, which, while I know that's not the only way this could be taken, I feel like often it is. 

Haha! I love this one. I've had to yell plot twist a few times. 

When we visited NYC we stopped by the Ghost Busters Firehouse. It was being worked on so it wasn't open to go inside.


Isn't this the truth though. 

While on our trip to the NE States last year, the old cemeteries were so fascinating.  We didn't wander into any, though I kind of wish we had. 






Imagine stumbling across this in the woods. It might give you a bit of a fright. We didn't stumble upon it since there was a posted story about it, but it does make for an interesting piece in the middle of the woods. 

I was driving by this house Wednesday and had to stop and take a pic. I like how they did the grave stones. Pepper (2 1/2 ), said "eww, icky". 



These two houses are on Kelley's Island. We used to think the one above was haunted when we were little, and the one below "looks" like it's haunted. 



The tree that is in my aunt and uncles vineyard is "crooked". It's trunk is twisted. It is the reason the vineyard is called Crooked Tree Vineyard.


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. You have some great examples of twisted, Kirstin. Trees are almost always willing models for photographers. The house is interesting. The door looks like it has eyes! :) Thanks for taking the time to create this post. :) It's all lovely. Great fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could double dip for the challenges, today, Kirstin! I think seeing gravestones in a cemetery always ramps up the fright factor a bit. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween these days, preferring to focus on harvest themed decor. Your "haunted" houses sure do look haunted! Great seeing your post, I know you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts