Tuesday Four.....Let's Go on Holiday
On Holiday
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea.
Summertime means travel time for many people.
Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author. We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and learning about yourself and other bloggers. The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have idea.
Summertime means travel time for many people.
Let's talk about travel and holidays.
1. Will you be traveling this summer at all? Yes, we will be doing some traveling. I just got back from a trip to Ohio to visit my aunts and uncles for a week. I make this trip every year and I love it. We have some time off in July and August but I'm not sure what we are doing yet.
2. Will there be day trips in store for you? I sure hope so. I'm thankful we live in areas that are fairly easy to get to and good for day trips. The Oregon and Washington coast, Hood River, Oregon and other places make day trips great. visits to the beach, evenings out:? Maybe some evenings out. There are a few spots we like to go, but we do more in the daytime than night time.
3. Do you eat out more in summer... do you go for ice cream or treats more? No, we don't eat out more during the summer. We might get ice cream a bit more or if we are doing a day trip we might eat out, but I will also pack food for us to take.
4. What is your favorite place to visit and what is the most exotic place you've been to? I have too many "favorite" places. I truly do love my yearly visits to Ohio. Imagine an island on Lake Erie, only accessible by ferry. Easily traveled by foot or golf carts (or car). The sound of waves crashing, birds singing, a slower pace. It is a favorite place. I haven't been to too many "exotic" places, so I'm sure I'd love to visit somewhere exotic, just not sure where. And just over on the mainland is the small town of Marblehead where my other aunts live.
Kirstin






.jpeg)
Gorgeous scenery. Enjoy your summer travels wherever you may roam.
ReplyDeleteI watch a lady on YouTube that lives by one of the Great Lakes and it is gorgeous! I live near some lakes, but they are not the same as the Great Lakes. Enjoy your travels. Have a nice week!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kirstin, I enjoyed reading your post. I was in Oregon a few years ago and got to go on a speed boat on the Rogue River. It was fun. I was in WA in 2006 after a cruise. I loved Pikes Market and whale watching. Have fun this summer!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoy some of the same places -- Marblehead (haven't been back in years but I'd love to!) and Ohio. Blogger Marilyn at Delights of the Heart just wrote a good post about Oregon and it made me want to pack my bags!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful photo's, very relaxing to look at. Everyone seems to be enjoying their ice-creams, it's nice to have a treat occasionally. Whatever you do over the summer, enjoy it :)
ReplyDelete