Tuesday 4.....Candy
Candy!
1. What are your favorite candies? I love peanut butter cups, butterfinger, the mint candies you get after a meal at the restaurant. I used to like chewy candies, but I'd like to keep my crowns on my teeth more, so I avoid them. I have made homemade twix bars, PB cups that turned out really good. I also have made a soft peanut brittle that is really yummy.
2. What kind of pie, cake and pastry tempts you the most? Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream (corner please), brownies, I do like peach, apple and strawberry rhubarb pie. Cinnamon rolls if right from the oven.
3. How often do you have dessert? We don't do dessert that often. It just depends...Sunday we did stop at Salt and Straw Ice Cream in Portland and I had a split double scoop which was yummy. I had a scoop of salted, malted, choc. chip cookie dough and a scoop of Freckled mint chocolate chip. Or how often do you bake goodies? I like to back, but usually only do it if we're having company or it's a special occasion, though I will make a banana bread loaf here and there.
4. Your choice for dessert today:
- New York Cheesecake
- Tiramisu
- Cannolis
- Chocolate Mud Pie
- Creme Brulee
- Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream
- Churros con Chocolate
- Big Brownie with hot fudge sauce, ice cream and whipped cream.



I am not a sweet girl and even as a child I didn't like candies. From all deserts I like tiramisu, or ice cream, but mostly fruits.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves tiramisu...fruits are the best candy :)
DeleteI think nearly all our answers are the same! Though I am tempted by anything that mixes chocolate and raspberries together too-- chocolate cake with raspberry filling, chocolate/raspberry cheesecake, etc.
ReplyDeletehaha! Kindred spirits? I do tend to steer away from chocolate and fruit combos, unless it's chocolate with strawberries.
DeleteI have only had about 4 of the choices in #4. I would like to try the rest. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
thanks Lori for visiting. I've had them all and I think I've made almost all of them but a few.
DeletePB cups are delicious. Your cake sounds yummy. We don't do dessert often at all either. The ice cream sounds good. I love cannoli too and mud pie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. I've begun loving to find healthier alternatives to some of my favorite things, even if it's just switching an ingredient.
DeletePeanut Butter cups! I completely forgot about them. So so good! Thank you for joining in.
ReplyDeleteThere were a few people mentiond that I forgot about.
Delete