#WQW....Theme: WOTY update: Unfolding


It's another week of  Writer's Quotes Wednesday, hosted by Marsha from Always Write. If you're interested in joining, you can find more about #WQW here.

I was on vacation for 10 days so missed a few #WQW, but it really felt good to leave my computer at home for 10 days as we drove our way through the New England states. 

This week is kind of a mixture of possible themes. I had in mind a direction I wanted to go, but I couldn't quite narrow the thought down so I decided to switch directions and post about my WOTY, which is "Unfold(ing)". I shared my original post here.

I will say I haven't focused on this word as much as I had hoped. BUT, when I look back at my year, I can see ways in which this word has been active, even behind the scenes in my life. I feel like, even without being intentional, I have been living into the intention and energy of the word. Maybe not as much as I wanted to, but I have seen growth. 

There are still a little over 2 months in this year so I still have time to lean into my word. The beauty is, hopefully each year, the words we choose flow over into the next year and become a part of our life. I never want to stop "unfolding". The original definition I shared was to develop or become clear. 

As I searched for new quotes, I LOVED these 4 that I found. I feel like they speak to where I am right now in the journey of this word activating in my life. 





I hope you found these quotes encouraging. Keeping it short and simple this week since I'm still trying to get back on track with everything from vacation. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Kirstin, I enjoyed going back and rereading you first post about unfolding. I think as we get older, we learn how much more important the "being" part of our lives are and how we can relax in our striving. We still work hard, yes, but the results aren't necessarily the end product, our being is. Beautifully written post, Kirstin. I'm glad you chose to go with the WOTY part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to remember how many times you can fold a piece of paper, a normal piece sheet of paper can be folded in half seven times it seems.
    Does this mean that only when something is unfolded seven times, that the full picture is shown?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts