Menu Plan Monday

I think I should title mine, Menu "Thoughts" Monday. In all reality I love having a "plan", but have definitely come to the conclusion that it just doesn't happen all the time. Our lives aren't 9 to 5 and so often we go with the flow of what's happening that evening. 
Last week I did make the 4 cheese fettuccine. Oh, My Goodness! You have got to make this. I topped it with chicken, and lots of veggie options. Broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, chopped fresh spinach. Having that many veggie options caused me to have "less" of the fattening pasta and get more veggies. Oh, yum...
This week will have nothing fancy on the menu. The weather is warm at least for a few more days so I'm hoping to get my grill going and do some BBQing. So with that said, here are my thoughts for the week.
Hop on over to Organized Junkie for more menu ideas!
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. I'm so impressed that you have your whole menu planned for the week! I know lots of women do this, but I can't ever seem to get it together enough to accomplish that! Hmmm, maybe I should have saved that for my Confession of a Lazy Mom tomorrow!
    Thanks so much for posting our button and linking to our site! I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep thats why I dont menu plan. I just go with the flow. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts