Taking in Life Around Me....#Sundaystills Color Challenge
This #sundaystills challenge is hosted by Terri from Second Wind Leisure. It's a great themed photography challenge that you'll enjoy. I love seeing the other participants interpretation of the theme each week...it causes me to think outside the box. I joined in hopes of it pushing me to get out and take more photos...I have to some degree, but I also like that Terri is okay with us finding photos in our archives, which is also a lot of fun. So check out my photos and then head over to Terri's page to participate or visit other's posts. There are some awesome contributors who always inspire me.
This weeks challenge is our monthly color challenge is the color Yellow and/or variations of the color.
I love the color yellow. It is bright, cheery and just a joy to see.
I am especially fond of yellow flowers. I'm not sure what this one is but I spotted it at a local botanical garden.
Earlier in the year, or maybe even last fall, I tossed some seeds into a pot. These came up and they make me so happy....and they last so long. I need to plant more. I'm hoping they re-seed themselves.
If yellow is your jam, you have GOT to go to Colorado in the fall to see the aspens. Just. WOW!
Yellow Ghostbusters car in our local parade a few years ago.
For years I've followed The Fox Mercantile on Instagram. When my hubby asked if I wanted to go to Florida for a work conference and take some extra days to ourselves, and I saw that we were going to be close to The Mercantile which is close to Ana Maria Island I was all in. I'm glad we visited, and shortly after that, the owners sold it to move to Tennessee. This little trailer served cold drinks in the summer.
On a day trip to Hood River we stopped at one our favorite places to get milk shakes, The Old Trunk, and in the back is a garden area and this was just the neatest, I don't even know what to call it. Let's just say yard art. With one of my favorite flowers being showcased.
I spotted this yellow bird while in Hawaii. According to google lens, this is a Saffron Finch.
This was a fun find on the side of a building(The Hawaii Children's Discovery Center) in Honolulu.
Kirstin



















I've always just loved yellow -- and you found the most wonderful interpretations!
ReplyDeletebitcoin crash today
ReplyDeleteWonderful yellows, Kirstin! Love the aspens in their golden splendor!
ReplyDeleteWonderful yellows, Kirstin. I love the flowers you planted from seed. The little bird is so cute. I appreciate your insights into the joys of yellow. I enjoyed your images.
ReplyDelete