Taking in Life Around Me: Lens-Artist Challenge..What is this?
This week for the #lens-artistchallenge is hosted by Sophia and the focus is on trying to figure out what an image is. I'll share the images and then below I'll share the original version. I did not have pictures in my archive where I intentionally took or edited an image with the purpose of guessing what it is, so I went in and found some that looked interesting and cropped them. You all challenge me to think differently when I take my camera out (when I have time to take my camera out).
Don't scroll too far too soon.
These flowers have quick become a favorite because they seem to last so long.
I honestly have no idea what these were, but there were several around the resort we stayed in, in Mexico.
When I wandered through a botanical garden in Hawaii, I spotted this cactus type plant that reminded me of a weird sea creature.
The window in a chapel at one of the large hotels on Oahu. So stunning!
Kirstin














Cool photos, Kirstin. I could only have a guess at a couple. The cactus is my favourite!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sofia. The cactus was very unique.
DeleteBrills! I didn't even guess one of those! Nicely-done! pp
ReplyDelete:) thank you Pamela.
DeleteElegantly made entry - and I love the answers are "real life"! I only managed the cactus and the flower. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteRequire professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net
ReplyDelete