Taking in Life Around Me: lens-artist challenge
This weeks prompt is focusing on things that we think are Over The Top (OTT). What's OTT for you, might not be for me. OTT is defined as something that is too extreme, exaggerated or beyond normal limits. I have a few other ideas as well to use.
The Basilica di San Marco was stunning! To think they built the current structure between 1063 and 1094. WOW!!!
My mother in law is Swiss. When our girls were growing up, she always told the story of the Kindlifresser. This stone statue of the ogre sits in the city center of Bern. It was meant to "scare" children to be obedient. If they weren't, the Kindlifresser would come and take and eat them..
My family might have thought I was being "OTT" in my attire on this day in Venice...I matched the gondola drivers.
Another cathedral in Como. I was just amazed at the incredible architecture.
Looking out "over the top" of Bern from the top of the Bern Minster tower. We climbed 280 stairs to get to the top.
Tina of https://travelsandtrifles.wordpress.com
Patti of https://pilotfishblog.com
Ann-Christine, aka Leya of https://lagottocattleya.wordpress.com
John of https://photobyjohnbo.wordpress.com
Sofia of https://photographias.wordpress.com
Anne of https://annegeephoto.com
Egidio of https://egidio.photography/
Ritva of https://sillarit.com/
Beth of https://wanderingdawgs.com/
Guest Hosts TBA
















Wow! So much to admire here. Your collection has some excellent OTT gems. The churches and the yachts (with a helicopter!) were just the tip of OTT.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteLots of fun in this one but I especially loved the little bookstore and its wet books!
ReplyDeleteThank you. The bookstore was so neat
DeleteI love Venice Kirstin and I think I know that bookshop. Did it have a cat? Gondola woman made me smile
ReplyDelete