Tuesday Four.....Toiletries and Cosmetics
Toiletries and Cosmetics
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea.
Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author. We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and learning about yourself and other bloggers. The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have idea.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?
1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you? I don't really have a favorite shampoo. I really try to avoid a lot of ingredients that just aren't good for us. On that note, I haven't really found a shampoo I love. I have coarse, curly and now silver hair, so a lot of things that require some type of attention. Any suggestions?
2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use? I don't wear much when it comes to makeup anymore. I decided I just didn't want to load my face with a lot of things. When I use makeup I mostly use Arbonne. I have some Burts Bees lip tint that I really like. Again, I try to find products that don't have a lot of harmful ingredients. Arbonne follows EU standards for ingredients so I feel good with that. I mostly use eye shadow and liner, sometimes mascara and sometimes a cheek color.
I love this color palette.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face? Sometimes, but not often, I usually just use my hands with cleanser on it or a cotton pad to wipe off my eye makeup.
4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? I gave up perfume years ago. It never stayed on me. If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general? I don't know that I can pinpoint a scent I love in general...it's more like, if I smell something that catches my attention (in a good way). I love when I catch a scent that reminds me of something my grandma wore. She wore White Shoulders and Jessica McClintock.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face? Sometimes, but not often, I usually just use my hands with cleanser on it or a cotton pad to wipe off my eye makeup.
4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? I gave up perfume years ago. It never stayed on me. If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general? I don't know that I can pinpoint a scent I love in general...it's more like, if I smell something that catches my attention (in a good way). I love when I catch a scent that reminds me of something my grandma wore. She wore White Shoulders and Jessica McClintock.
Kirstin
Kirstin




I love Arbonne, but I haven't used it in years. My eyes are really sensitive. I cannot use anything with red dye in it on my eyes, so no pink or purple shadows and those are my favorite. Then after eye shadow my eye liner started bothering me and now mascara. I can wear brown/black eye liner, but not in my tear line, so I figured that out. I have used so many mascaras and the best one I have found for my picky eyes is Prime Lash mascara. It is made by an ophthalmologist. I haven't tried Arbonne though. Loved your answers! Have a great week!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
White Shoulders is a beautiful scent! I find that Yves ST. Laurent perfumes and Elizabeth Arden Red Door have more staying power on me. Thanks for joining in. I enjoyed reading your answers!
ReplyDelete