Tuesday Four....Movie Night
Movie Night!
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea.
Books.. TV.. Movies are the topic of the week.
1 A movie theme song will play every time you walk in the room.. what is it? (consider asking family or friends) Well, my family wasn't awake when posting this so I asked Chatgpt..it gave me 5 options, but the first one was Concerning Hobbits. I think if I were to pick for myself, I'd also go with something upbeat like "Walking on Sunshine" or something like that.
2. What movie are you eager to see... I am not a huge movie watcher. I don't like how so many of the movies and shows now have so much swearing and other things I just don't care to watch. There are some movies already out on some of the streaming channels that I've thought looked good but of course I can't remember what they are at the moment.
what book are you eager to read...The next installment of Jackie Laytons Low Country Dog Walker series. I've been binge reading them because I have the first three. I'm almost done with the third and I'm invested in the characters that I want to buy and read the rest. Also, Theo of Golden. Will it live up to the hype or not? I'm hoping it does.
what TV program are you interested in most? Again, not a big TV watcher, but I enjoy watching cozy mystery shows, so any of those. I also really like cooking shows. I used to love watching Amazing Race. I mostly love shows that that are "light", educational or just funny (clean funny). I do like crime dramas.
3. Is there a book/movie/TV program you often think about or that effects you in some way? Oh gosh, probably many! I loved the book This Book Made Me Think of You. Also the books Fierce, Free and Full of Power, and A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation impacted me. As for movie or TV program Hidden Figures, The Help, Just Mercy, The Shack, A Man Called Ove. I don't know that I think about them often, but they did make an impact.
4. OK friend, its your turn to organize our Blogger Movie Night where we get together as a group for snacks and movies! What movies have you planned for us tonight and what snacks are we going to have? I'm going to go with binge watching Anne of Green Gables (we might be up all night). Since it's going to be a long night and we might need to start early maybe we'll do nachos, or baked potato bar, then move to ice cream and popcorn at some point.



I am all in for Anne of Green Gables!
ReplyDelete