Taking in Life Around Me.....#CFFC Challenge: Crayola Purple
I thought I would join in a new photo challenge now hosted by Dan from No Facilities, called the CFFC (Cees Fun Foto Challenge). Cee passed away and Dan has decided to carry on the challenge. Yay! I'm not sure if I'll get around to posting every week, and I'll probably try to find ways to join it with other posts, we'll see. I need things to challenge me to get out more with my camera.
We are rounding out our Crayola colors, and this week it's purple. I'll admit, I'm not drawn to purple, and I don't really have purple flowers right now or time to go on the hunt, so I wasn't sure what I'd do. Then I remembered I have photos of murals and I'm sure at least a few will have purple in them. For quite a few years I joined in a weekend coffee share linky party and the host Natalie loved sharing images of murals and other public art...because of that I am always keeping my eyes open for murals or other public art, and it has been so fun. Here are just a few I've found over the years. Many of them have been local to me in nearby cities but a few have been in other states we've visited.
Kirstin















Comments
Post a Comment
I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!