Tuesday Four....Relaxing
Relaxing
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and learning about yourself and other bloggers. The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have idea.
Do you keep busy all the time? I don't necessarily like to keep busy all the time, but sometimes life is just a busy season...and I think it also depends on what you are busy with. Sometimes we can be busy with things we love or sometimes we feel our days with busyness as a coping mechanism, which isn't good. Many people don't take time to smell the roses. What about you? I do like to stop and smell the roses.
1. When was the last time you sat down and relaxed and allowed the weight of the world to melt away? I would say this last weekend. My hubby and I went away and I spent time reading, catching up on blog commenting and browsing cute shops.
2. what things do you find most relaxing ? Reading, going for walks, working on puzzles, playing games, oh and taking a bath relaxes me. I think if I had a garden, that would be relaxing. How often do you get to do these things? I try to take time to read every day and I always have a puzzle out to work on..the others, it just depends on weather and if anyone wants to play a game with me.
3. What things wind you up and keep you from relaxing? It takes quite a bit to wind me up...usually if it's something I have GOT to get done and maybe have procrastinated on or forgot to do. Some family things have caused me to have a hard time relaxing especially at night when my mind goes all over the place, but that has gotten better.
4. When was the last time you treated yourself to something, anything that is special? Hmmm...I don't know...I suppose for me, it's treating myself to a coffee, or buying a book that I've been wanting. I don't typically go to a spa or get my nails done. But for me it's when I have extra time to go browse slowly through shops with no agenda.
Kirstin


It seems everyone mentions time to just be quiet and do something you love doing. I think modern life leaves us exhausted from the worries of the world. With internet they all seem so large and looming. Thanks for joining in.
ReplyDeleteI love to read for relaxation also. Love your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kirstin, you have a well-rounded life and a great attitude. You do lots of interesting things, and spend time with family. You have your priorities in order. That is something that we all need to manage or we can be overwhelmed. :) xxx Lots of hugs, Marsha I.
ReplyDeleteI don't get my nails done either. I always have a reaction when I do. I usually do my own hair too, then I have extra money for books and crafts! Sounds like you are enjoying life!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this Kristin, I am very much the same. :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Carla
Procrastination is one of my biggest faults, and yes, it sure can get you in stressful situations. I know that, and yet I still do it. BAH. Enjoyed your answers, hope your day is happy and blessed.☺♥
ReplyDelete