Tuesday Four: October Memories


October Memories


It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have idea.


1. What memories do you have of Octobers past? Well, October is my anniversary month so there are always memories of our wedding and anniversaries. I work at the pumpkin patch each October and I have great memories of them. I don't think I have specific memories, though our 10 day trip to the NE States in 2022 was a wonderful time filled with memories. 

2. Besides here in New Jersey, some of the coziest neighborhoods I've driven through were  in rural Ohio and Pennsylvania.   The picture reminds me of those times. Does this photo bring any thoughts to mind for you? When I first saw it, it reminded me of a chapel in the woods in Vermont. 


3. As weather cools I do enjoy Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Latte flavors in my coffee.  Do you like flavored coffees or teas? I do like flavored coffees and teas, though not always a fan of tea. Which are favorites for you? I like Maple Vanilla White Mocha and Cardamom White Mochas. During summer I like Lavender white mochas or Lavender honey white mochas. At home, I just enjoy plain coffee from the pot, sometimes I'll whip some half and half or nutpod creamer to make it a bit special. 

4. An orchard near me not only sells apples but pies and their famous apple cider donuts in the fall. We recently spent the day in Hood River, Oregon driving the fruit loop, stopping at farm stands along the way. At one of them, we purchased some apple cider donuts fresh from the fryer. They were soooo good. I didn't have good self control. Haha! 

What kind of pies, cakes and pastries do you like to eat? I like apple pie, peach pie, apple cider donuts for sure, and other donuts. I do enjoy pastries and cakes, it just depends on what catches my eye or sounds good. 

May God bless and protect our precious brethren in North  Carolina, George, Tennessee and all impacted  areas.  Yes...thinking and praying for all those in those states and hoping Florida isn't hit hard with this next wave of hurricane coming through. 
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. “You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you." Joel 2


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to you! October is a beautiful month in which to celebrate your anniversary. The photos you took of the chapel in Vermont are spectacular. I love the setting. Fresh Apple Cider Donuts sounds so delicious. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts