Taking in Life Around Me....#Sundaystills Theme: Before and After


This #sundaystills challenge is hosted by Terri from Second Wind LeisureIt's a great themed photography challenge that you'll enjoy. I love seeing the other participants interpretation of the theme each week...it causes me to think outside the box. I joined in hopes of it pushing me to get out and take more photos...I have to some degree, but I also like that Terri is okay with us finding photos in our archives, which is also a lot of fun. So check out my photos and then head over to Terri's page to participate or visit other's posts. There are some awesome contributors who always inspire me.

This weeks theme is Before and After. I'm going to really have to look around for some photos since I haven't gone out and taken any recent ones with this theme in mind. Well, I actually had a few more than I thought that would work for the theme. 

Summer veggies from the garden and local eggs make a simple, flavorful salad! So good. Simply blanch the beans, chop all the other veggies and top with Italian salad dressing! 

I am a puzzle lover!!! I always have one going. I almost always share a before and after on my IG pages. 


A week or so ago when I came home from shopping my grocery bag ripped dumping an egg carton upside down. All but two cracked. I put them in a bowl, determined to use them. One thing I made was a quiche! I hadn't made one in awhile even though I LOVE them. I honestly could eat a whole one by myself. 

Last week was a staycation, a "working" staycation...we had a few projects  and one of mine was organizing the closet under my stairs...I accomplished it. Not perfectly but good for now. 

Friday night we hosted a cooking class here. We made pasta. 


The final product was so good!!!

Before and after of making wine...I visited my aunts vineyard and winery last October and helped with the harvest. 



What a cool process to watch. Once it's in large vats, it sits for several months before they bottle it. 


The final product (well, two of them). I try to bring one bottle home each visit. 

Well, that's it for this week. Time to get back in the groove of life after a Staycation. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Terri Webster SchrandtAugust 26, 2024 at 3:43 PM

    Kirstin, I LOVE these before and afters! These are incredibly creative! The food prep and the finished products are wonderful! Your wine-making process is awesome! Winner-winner chicken dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri...I didn't think I had anything to share!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous selection of before and after, Kirstin. I love the food ones and the jigsaw looks amazing...and hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts