Tuesday Four...Troubles

Trouble Right here in River City


It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have idea.

"ya got trouble my friend, right here I say trouble right here in River City..." the music man

Problems come to us al and you don't even need to live in River City!

Some you can solve, some you can't. Some scare you.    For instance, on Facebook I lost a lot of people from my friends list and I have no idea why. It was enough people to make me think it was a glitch but then I was too shy to ask people if they had gotten rid of me because they just don't like me....so I did nothing.    What about your problems?

1. Do you think that you handle problems well over all? For the most part, yes! I feel like I'm pretty level headed. I can usually think through a solution. 

2. What kinds of problems send you into a tizzy or downright scare you? Things that are financial in nature, or come up suddenly. If something completely catches me off guard and comes from left field, that will mess with me. I know we don't "plan" problems, but when they are in my general sphere of life they're not quite as "unexpected" as some others, if that makes sense. Maybe some just exasperate you? There are always those problems that exasperate me...like the fat that refuses to leave my body and insists on squatting there unwanted. Haha. 

3. We always have God in our corner but besides him do you have a reliable back up system to go to for help with car trouble, home repairs and maintenance, or any troubles that may arise for you? My hubby, FIL and a good friend of ours (who also happens to live with us), are always available. My hubby works long hours so I usually lean towards the other two, and my FIL loves being helpful. 

4 I love the idea that a lovely cupcake can fix anything at all.  "Oh, you are sick? Just eat a dozen of these delicious cupcakes and you will be right as rain!" Haha

What foods, places, music or whatever can make a problem  seem easier to handle? A hot cup of coffee, a bath. I'm not sure about food. I love most comfort foods...a good casserole, or a pasta dish or soup. Desserts...a hot cookie or yummy cake, or an ice cream cone. I don't Know, I hadn't really thought of it in relation to problems. Music that is positive usually helps. A few favorites are Good Day by Forest Frank, and there are a few others but I can't remember the names at the moment. I guess we are talking about comfort food or etc.


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Oh yes! I like a bath or even just a shower. They always make me feel better. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that music is calming for me. Or uplifting like the song Uptown Funk. Soup when I am sick is comforting, especially when my husband makes it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts