Making Lists....Twenty-Six Lists.....Things to Do this Winter



I'm joining in with Kym from A Fresh Cup of Coffee for her 26 lists Link Party! Every other week we share a list according to a prompt that she creates. This should be fun. 

This weeks prompt is "Things to do this winter". It can be whatever we want it to be. Simple or in depth. I missed the first set, so will start with this prompt. 





  • Learn to make sourdough pasta
  • Make more sourdough recipes
  • File our taxes (by end of February)
  • Go on walks outside on days it's not raining
  • Get out and take some photographs
  • Have friends over for a meal
  • Have friends over to watch the Super Bowl
  • Go to Hawaii...I am...for 1 week.
  • Clean out my clothes drawers
  • Read
  • Work on puzzles
  • Plant the bulbs I got from work and clean out my containers of the dead plants in them.

Here's the thing....where I live in the Southwest region of Washington state, we don't have dramatic winters. They are typically wet and gloomy, with a few snow/ice days thrown in (like we had last week). Sometimes I feel like everything just runs together. Days, months, seasons. Spring, summer and fall are definitive seasons...winter....is a hot mess! 

These lists should be fun! Go check out Kyms page that I linked above if you want to take part. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Oh, sourdough pasta - that would be interesting! Let me know how it turns out! How lucky that you get to go to Hawaii, and one thing for sure to check off the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I can't wait to try it. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  2. Great list and especially Hawaii. We've been twice and don't imagine we'll go again but sure do have the fondest of memories of our times there. And, sourdough pasta sounds sooooo good! I'm going to check out this link up. Look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite a list! Wet and gloomy describes our winters well, and I'm glad you get to escape to Hawaii. We hope to go again in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts