Tuesday Four...Light Hearted December
Light Hearted December!
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and learning about yourself and other bloggers. The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have ideas.
December is a fun month filled with expectation and hope. We should be light hearted and thankful as the month progresses. What do you think?Let's be light hearted today and ask some not so serious questions shall we?
1. What is the dumbest rule you've ever had to follow? I used to HATE when my dad would say "do as I say not as I do". Not that I wanted to do what he did, but I've always found that phrase to be hypocritical and really dumb! I don't know if it's a rule, but I hated it. Also when I was in Bible College, you had to have a "social unit" when out doing things. It had to be an odd number of people, guys vs gals, to ensure I suppose, no premature relationships started. LOL. I probably thought it was dumb then too. Plus no one wanted to be the third wheel if two people who were interested in each other wanted to go out.
2. What is the weirdest or funniest thing a guest ever did/said in your home? Oh boy! I'm not sure. I will say the one thing that always makes me chuckle is when we had some girls house sit years ago, and I remember them telling me that they went into the cupboard and freezer to look for something quick to eat and exclaimed "oh, that's right, we're staying at Kirstin's house, there's no quick food, just stuff to make food with". That stuck with me forever. I also remember when we lived in our first single wide trailer, our pastors daughter was over at the time and fairly young, she looked at my fridge and declared it poop green. haha! She also used to like to come over and rearrange things.
3. If you had a warning label what would it say? Prone to break out in song at any given moment or if certain words or phrases trigger a memory of a song.
4. What is the first thing you must do in case of a Snoopy/Charlie Brown Apocalypse? I noticed several weren't sure about this one, which didn't help me, because I'm not sure what this means either. Are we saying the end of Charlie Brown and Snoopy? No more shows? It's been years since I've watched any of them. Who is the first person you call for advice when that happens? I'm not sure, since I don't know what I'm supposed to be asking advice for. If someone explains it, I'll come back and answer again.


My daughter brings over quick food for her kids when they are with us. She also brings things for us to make. Charlie Brown always seems to be feeling down. He needs to share it with some one and he goes to Lucy. Who do you go to?
ReplyDeleteMy daughter will do that too, but it's not always "quick", which is fine.
DeleteSo I am not the only one not understanding the last question...
ReplyDeleteWe had something like the social unit too. Not with those words, but we were always told to stay in the group..."Only the group is safe."..
Have a nice day!
So crazy about some rules.
DeleteI went to Bible college too (way back in the day)...and there were some interesting (even a bit dumb) rules, for sure! Happy December to you!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree about some of the rules.
DeleteThanks for you kind comment on my Tuesday Four. I enjoy this meme so much each week. It is a bright spot in the week. I love your warning label. So cute. Have a blessed new week!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a great week. Thank you for coming by
Delete