Tuesday Four...Fall Y'all


Fall Y'all.. how's it going?



 
It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have ideas. 

I took a few weeks off because life was just getting in the way. This post will be a bit late simply because we are out of town but I liked the questions so didn't want to miss it.

Our hill in the fall is one of my favorites. I usually try to take a photo each week as the leaves change. I didn't do it quite as often because we had some pretty nasty days. This photo is going up our hill.

Happy Fall Y'all!! So, can we talk about how your autumn is going this year? Maybe we can get you to post a photo  or two of your area in autumn...big changes or not.

Looking down from the top of our hill! 

1. Are leaves still falling where you are or are they done now? They are falling. It seems they took longer to fall this year. A few good windstorms will have them all down in no time. Have they even changed yet? They have totally changed. This year in the PNW the leaves have been more stunning than in past years. I wish I had gotten more photos of it. 

2.  Does anyone in your family go hunting? My dad used to hunt, mostly when we were young. Have you ever gone? I have never hunted but my dad would take my sister and I and we would scare up the birds. Haha!  Would you tell us about it? Oops, I just did..Oh,  my son in law hunts, he mostly hunts birds. Ducks, geese, and he recently got a wild turkey!


 3.  Who rakes the leaves at your house? We mostly have cedar and pine trees around our home. If we have an leaves from the few other trees, we use a blower. 



4. Is football on your menu for fall? Eh..I'm not a football fan. But others in my family do enjoy watching it. What teams get you cheering? Usually an underdog or the Seattle Seahawks. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin 

Comments

  1. I hope you are enjoying your away time. The fall colours you've shared are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos. What a wonderful area!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts