Tuesday Four: October

October





It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have ideas. Welcome! 

Here on the sea coast the weather is very chilly.  We are in the low 50s by night and the low 60's by day. Leaves are turning and will be falling soon.

1.  What does this picture make you think about? It makes me think of relaxing, being cozy by a fire or sitting on a porch reading. Hiking with friends or family. Playing games around the table. Maybe having a campfire. 
2. If you could spend a week in that cottage would you do it and who would you bring along with you? I would totally stay there and I would bring my family or go with a few girlfriends. But first choice would be my hubby, kids and grandkids.
3.  What kind of meal do you think represents October best? Soup and warm bread. How about cookie or cake or dessert? Warm apple crisp, pumpkin muffins, chocolate cookies are what come to mind first. 
4.  Thinking of October, what song would go well with the month? I like the song boys of fall by Kenny Chesney. What song would go well with this picture? There are probably a lot of them...but I was having trouble thinking of one and didn't have time to look one up. "busy making memories" by Josh Kelly was one I found. 

I'm in Ohio with family so, decided to just answer these real quick. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your list and we have a few similar answers. Enjoy your visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love when we all have similar answers.

      Delete
  2. Nice list and very autumnal vibe to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a lovely place to spend some time. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with family.
    Yum... warm apple crisp. Yes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts