Tuesday Four....Autumn


An Autumn Day



  It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have ideas. Welcome! 

We have an invitation for a weekend at our friends estate...

1  We have a choice of skeet shooting, horseback riding, a sail on their lake or games on the lawn like lawn tennis, croquette, etc.    Are you interested in one or will you stay at the house reading or talking with friends? Well, man! you had to just go ahead and add that part at the end...haha. I'm going to opt for horse back riding, and then back to the house to relax with friends and maybe steal away to read for a bit. 

2.  In the afternoon there is a hayride  to enjoy fall colors and pumpkin or apple picking.  Which one suits you best? Pumpkin picking for me. 

3.  In the evening there will be a choice of movies in their screening room.  What movie gets your vote? Well, I'd much rather play games so we can talk and laugh, but if we had to watch a movie, I'd probably defer to the majority, and simply ask that it not have a lot of F-Bombs in it..lol. 

4.  Our last night there is a costume ball. What will your costume or character be? Maybe I'd dress up like a super hero. A princess could be fun, or maybe t would have to be something that doesn't cost much because I hate spending money on things I'll only wear once. I'm sure with more time I could get more creative. 

In July, we had a dress up week at work because the boss and one other gal were gone and we always declare that week "party week". Haha!! One day I was Super Woman.






With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts