Tuesday Four....Summertime
Summertime Memories
It is Summer!
1. What memorable times have you had in summer? Growing up we didn't do a lot of "going away" in the summer, so I just really loved playing in and around our neighborhood with friends. We did occasionally go camping. After getting married and having kids, we usually vacationed in the off seasons. Summers were often busy with soccer tournaments, which were memorable, and during the weeks we just did fun stuff around where we lived.
2. What foods bring back that summertime feeling? Corn on the cob, bbq chicken, hot dogs over a campfire, S'mores, oh and watermelon!
3. What music do you associate with summertime? Hmmm I don't know if I associate music with summer. I think I enjoy more upbeat music, music that refers to being laid back, slow going, etc.
4.Where do you want most to be in the summer if money is no object and you have the time? If money was no object and I had all the time, I'd want to travel all over the USA exploring...days are longer so I'd have more time. I'd want to either rent an RV or since money was no object, stay in airbnb's along the way. I don't know how far I'd get, but I'd definitely map out a trip that took me to see many new places and maybe to see family on the east coast.



Enjoyed reading your answers. The food sounds good and the USA has so much to see.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHello Kirsten! I forgot all about corn on the cob, a delicious side for barbecue♥. I like your answer to #4, a great idea to visit all the pretty sites in the USA.
ReplyDeleteThere were so many I forgot about too..lol. I love that as I read peoples posts, I'm reminded of other things.
DeleteOne of my friends just rv'd all across America. I would love to do that one day.
ReplyDeleteThat would be so much fun.
Delete