Tuesday 4....Springtime





It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week to get you blogging, visiting and  learning about yourself and other bloggers.   The more people join in, the merrier and the better it gets. We are always looking for topics, subjects and ideas so feel free to chime in if you have ideas.

1. Spring cleaning is a very old tradition.  Some say it began with Passover and removing leaven from the home and the fact that windows begin to be thrown open.  What Spring cleaning do you do? Well, I'm not a clean freak. I like my house clean, but it doesn't have to be spotless...with that being said, I've never really had a "Spring cleaning" routine. I probably should, but it's still so wet and rainy here in the PNW that it honestly doesn't feel like spring. I will do windows in and out if I get a nice day. Other than that, I just do things throughout the year. I don't have a set season to deep clean. 

2. Does daylight saving time make any difference in your life for good or bad? The first day can be a bit hard at times though this year I felt it was a lot easier to adjust. I LOVE that it stays light longer but also can't wait til it's lighter in the mornings as well. I definitely wish we would just leave things be and not change clocks though I've heard there's good reason for it. If you say so!

3. Do you have a spring reading/watch list or perhaps a 'to do' list? Nothing tied to spring. I'm curious to see what others say.

4. The "peepers" are back here by the water. There are thousands of this itty bitty frogs(the size of a finger nail) peeping like loud birds.

What signs of spring are showing up in your neck of the woods and what Spring flower is your favorite to see blooming? I love hearing the birds and the frogs. My small narcissus are peeking up from the ground. My fave flowers are tulips and daffodils, but I also love crocus and grape hyacinths. On my walk a week or two ago, I saw pussy willows starting to bloom. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Love all the signs of spring. Still a bit chilly (especially in the morning) but all the signs are there!!:) Definitely not a clean freak either - but I do like tidy:) Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. definitely chilly here too, but a few days got up in the 60's.

      Delete
  2. I am glad it was easy for you to adjust to the time change. It was very hard for me this year. This is the first time I have struggled like this. I am back to work now, so hopefully it gets better. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your on track now from the time change.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts