#WQW......Theme: Senses: Sight



It's another week of  Writer's Quotes Wednesday, hosted by Marsha from Always Write. If you're interested in joining, you can find more about #WQW here.

This weeks theme revolves around the sense of sight, something I never hope to lose. 

Sight: * The Faculty or power of seeing.
       * The process, power or function of seeing specifically
       * A thing regarded as worth seeing
       * Mental or spiritual perception
       * A range of vision 

I loved the quotes I found and I can't wait to see what everyone else finds. I am such a visual person. When someone tries to explain what they have in mind, sometimes it's hard for me to "see" it. Just ask my husband. This was never more true than with the recent choices we had to make when finishing our house project. I think my eyes glazed over more than one time when it came to picking flooring, tile and granite. I finally had to just trust my husband and the designer we had helping us. I love our home and what we did and the choices we (they) made. Haha. 

There are other areas, however, that I am able to "see" more clearly. The beauty of nature for example. I love to stop and admire what's around me. Or maybe it's to recognize that someone is going through something and encourage them. I love to "see" something about a person or their home or yard and compliment them on it. I love to see a need and meet it. Some people probably hate when I see their grammar mistakes and correct them. Just to be clear, I only do this with my family. 






With Joy UNquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Few have vision. I'm afraid I often fall into this category. For many reason, I often chose not to see potential. What could be or what could happen. I can't see past what is right in front of me (the circumstance, etc etc) and have a vision for what can be done. Or, better, what God could do! Thank you for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Jennifer. I love finding quotes that really speak to me and make me think, that challenge me too.

      Delete
  2. I love your quotes. Vision is nearly as important as sight if not more so. I think vision motivates us to enjoy or want to change what we see. These quotes remind me of some of the famous photos by Dorothea Lange that motivated to try to help the migrant workers who had suffered so much loss during the Dust Bowl. Great post, Kirstin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts