Wednesday Hodgepodge
2. Are you a perfectionist? No. Elaborate? The definition of perfectionist is: Someone who refuses to accept any standard short of perfection. Yes, there are some things that I believe are important to get them perfect; certain measurements, making cuts when building something, etc. I like things done well, but I'm not really ever worried about them being perfect.
3. What makes you cringe? I'm sure there are many things that make me cringe...People who are rude or people who think they are better than others. Politics, media outlets, spiders..haha. Or how about today when my granddaughter had a poopy diaper and decided to stick her hands in her diaper...yes, I cringed. Lol.
4. September is National Honey month...do you have bees and make your own? Nope....I have a healthy respect for them, but don't want to be near them. Know someone who has bees and they share? I do know a few people who have bee hives and have honey. Your favorite thing made with honey? I'm not a huge fan of honey, but will use it in tea or certain recipes. I tend to like a lighter honey, and I always buy local. If you struggle with allergies, they say to buy honey that is locally made less than 30 miles from your home..preferably raw honey.
5. Where is your happy place? Out in nature and my kitchen. I love exploring anything outdoors. There is just so much peace to be found in nature. I also love being in my kitchen, cooking or baking, music playing.
6. Insert your own random thought here. What a day. I didn't get this posted before going to babysit, and just got home a little bit ago, got dinner in the oven and sat down to try and finish. It's always a busy day when babysitting.
My oldest daughter is having a garage sale this weekend. I have a few things I'll sell, but didn't have as much as I thought I might. There was a period of time when I had garage sales every year. I used most of the money to help pay for school books for the girls when we homeschooled. Then as they got older and we were all selling things, we'd split the money. I've still done them fairly regularly, but because I don't accumulate a lot of things, I don't have as much to get rid of. Which isn't a bad thing. I need to make some signs for her and put them out before the sale. I always loved having garage sales because my favorite part aside from spending money, was talking to all the people that would cross my path. I'll let you know how we did next week.


Garage sales are a lot of work! I hope your daughter's sale went well.
ReplyDeleteLiked your answer for #1. Oh my, that diaper would make me cringe. I like your happy places. Not having things to get rid of is a good thing! Hope you have a great week.
ReplyDelete