Tuesday 4.....It's Autumn



It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week
It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter and leaves will be tumbling down. 



Let's discuss these things.

1. Do lower temperatures bother you or make you uncomfortable and are you more of a warm climate person? I like the brisk fall weather. My favorite is when it's dry. I'm not a fan of wet weather. I do like warm, and so I suppose my perfect fall day would be chilly mornings and evenings with a somewhat warm afternoon. I'm not sure I'd enjoy living in a state where it was always warm or hot.

2.  Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you? I do love the fall colors. I'd say depending on where the color is on the color wheel, I can get away with them. I'm a "winter" when it comes to clothing, but I can also pull off some autumn colors if they're the right shade. I do like them a lot. 


The pumpkin patch my son in laws family owns. 


3. Would you rather:… 

  •   … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride? corn maze, though a hayride is fun too
  • … visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch ? Pumpkin Patch
  •  … eat a caramel apple or  a candy apple?  Caramel apple...with nuts!
  •  …Cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins? That's too hard, but I'll say pumpkin muffin because we do cinnamon rolls at Christmas. These pumpkin scones are amazing too. I need to redo photos for these recipe posts, but they're so good. 

4. There are 7,500 varieties  of apple.  What is your favorite and do you like apple pie? 7500 varieties? Wow! I like a nice, sweet, crisp apple! Normally I buy Galas because they fit the bill and they are often on sale (I buy organic so they can be spendy if not on sale).



With Joy UNquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

Popular Posts