Tuesday Four......Dinner Out!


Dinner Out




Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... 

It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week.  

Let's talk about restaurants and eating out, okay? Yay...restaurants are fun!

1 Do you like eating out with friends or would you rather have them over for a meal?  Oh, man...it depends. We do both. I love having people over to our home and cooking a meal, but I also do love eating out with friends. It's probably 50/50.

2. Let's go out to eat. You pick. Where are we going ? I am probably going to pick a local restaurant in downtown Vancouver, or Portland, like Wild Fin, Petit Provence, Pine State Biscuit or Screen Door, or maybe we'd hit some food carts, then we'd go to Salt and Straw or Pinolo Gelato for ice cream or gelato. I suppose first I'd ask if there was anything you didn't eat or were allergic to. There's lots of varieties of places so I know I'd find something. 

3. What are you going to order tonight? It all depends on where we go. I always order something I wouldn't normally or easily have at home. Fried chicken, fish and chips, maybe a pasta dish. 

4.  Are you going to have dessert?  Only if I'm not full. What will it be? Again, depends on where we go. Salt and Straw has unique flavors and its' so fun to try different ones. If we went to Wild Fin, they have these amazing donuts or pizookie that are killer! 

With Joy Unquenchable,

Comments

  1. Those desserts sound good. I also love fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son lives in Portland, and it is a food lovers paradise. I have put the restaurants you mentioned in my phone to try the next time we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answers! We haven't been out in a very long time because of Covid. We haven't been very brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome metro in which you live ... the variety! Your asking about food allergies is certainly a thoughtful touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do live in a great area, with so many food choices.

      Delete
  5. Gelato sounds good, but a Pizookie sounds better! I love to eat out, but we don't go often. Lots of salt in food and I have to eat less of it. Your places sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good Pizzooki. You're right, restaurants over salt and give too large of portions. We don't go out much and when we do we try to make sure it's a "better for you" kind of restaurant.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts