Tuesday Four....Light?

Light...

It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week.  

Let's talk about light, okay? You light up my life.. shine a light in the darkness, Miller Light. All kinds of light but how about at home?

1. Are you afraid of the dark? I used to be afraid of the dark but not really anymore. Is night or day your favorite time? I'd say day is my favorite. It makes me sad that it's not as light when I wake up in the mornings. 

2. Do you have night lights in your home? No, there is one light in the hallway upstairs that is motion sensored. When I was little I always slept with a light on. I don't know why I was afraid of the dark. 

3. How low do you set your air conditioning? Our AC is usually around 70 in the summer, but it's been in the 90's this week so often on really hot days it'll run 68 or 69. Do you adjust it through the day? Sometimes we'll adjust it if we're home. 

4. Do you keep any outdoor or indoor lights on all night? I'll leave an outdoor light on until everyone is home and then we turn them all off. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Enjoyed your answers to today's questions. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was really little, I was afraid of the dark too. I would turn my closet light on. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am 22 and I always living with open light in night because I affair in night 🌃🤭

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scared of the dark as a kid also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers Kristen. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too, was afraid of the dark at night when little, the hall light was always on, and I hated it when I would wake in the middle of the night and it would be off. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts