Tuesday 4.....Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.

1.   If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? I'd have a hard time spending it on myself. BUT let's just say I was. I'd pay off any remaining debt, but new camera gear, put in the garden and landscape of my dreams, maybe buy a new car.

2.   You can do it again. What decade are you going back to and why?Hmmm..I'd say the 90's and early 2000's because my mom was still alive and my grandparents and I'd want to ask them all the questions and ask to hear stories about family and growing up, and maybe help my mom fight her cancer more and even find healing for it.  What's the attraction? I feel like I want to know more. The last few years I've thought alot about family history and stories told. So I definitely wish I could ask more questions. 

3.   What's the last song that got stuck in your head? I'm not sure. I haven't felt good the last few days so I haven't listened enough to get one stuck in my head.  Alternatively, what's your current favorite song? I really like Big Love, Small Moments by JJ Heller, and For the One by Jenn Johnson.

4.   What items do you miss from the past and wish they were still around? I wish I still had all my holly hobby things and other childhood toys and books, especially my Trixie Belden books.  




With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I loved Trixie Belden books too. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great plan in question #1. It would be wonderful to get to know more family history. I guess we should be taking notes to leave for our children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Trixie Belden! I have not thought about those books in a long time. I read both those and Nancy Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it's rare to come across another Trixie Beldon fan! My set isn't complete, but my mom recently gave me all of mine that she had saved in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have My Trixie Belden books! I should read them again. My mom passed from Alzheimer's and I wish I would have spent more time with her before she started losing her memory. Sorry about your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts