Tuesday 4.......Keep Calm and repeat
Keep Calm and Repeat!
I hope you are enjoying these.
There are some things we just enjoy quite a lot. Let's talk about it okay?
1. Which book could you read over and over again? Oh boy. I'm not one that reads books over and over. If it's non-fiction, I will refer back to them often. A few that I've read that I would read again were "A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation", and "Fierce, Free and Full of Fire". Of course there's always the Bible.
2. What movie or TV program could you watch and never tire of watching? I could watch Princess Bride, Ever After over and over. Christmas movies I watch Miracle on 34th St, Elf, Most Wonderful time of the year. I could never get tired of Little House on the Prairie, NCIS LA. I'm sure there's a few more.
3. What meal do you like enough to eat several times a week or several times a month? If pasta wasn't so carb heavy, I'd say pasta. I could eat taco salad, or Thai Peanut noodles, Oh, how about pizza (homemade that is). Honestly I could eat almost any meal more than once a week or at least several times a month and sometimes we do repeat meals every few weeks. Got a recipe to share for it? Here's a link to my "from my kitchen" page with lots of recipes.
4. What place do you enjoy so much that you go back again and again? One of our favorite repeat vacation spots is Sunriver, Oregon. Or the Oregon coast. Why do you like it so much? Located in Central Oregon High Desert, Sunriver has so much to offer all year round. Lots of paved paths for walking and biking, nearby hiking, a cute village, it's close to downtown Bend which is awesome for eating and shopping. Just a very relaxing place to go for some real down time. We don't have to feel like we have to have an agenda. The coast is similar in that it is just a place for down time. There's hiking nearby, just play on the beach. browse the shops.
Depending on where we go, the Oregon Coast is anywhere from 1 1/2-3 hours away. We enjoy going and hanging out.
One of our favorite bridges in Sunriver. Such a relaxing, peaceful place.


Those places look beautiful! I think I could enjoy being there over and over. I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cathy, and thank you for visiting.
DeleteI love the beach. I wish I was there. Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Thank you for visiting Lori. The beach is pretty great. Not as warm as on the east coast but still beautiful.
DeleteThe places on the Oregon coast sound like a wonderful place to visit. Hope I get a chance one day since it isn't so very far away. I didn't even think about Christmas movies that I do love to watch each year so they were left off of my list.
ReplyDeleteI love our location...we can literally be at the beach, in the mountains or even the high desert within a few hours.
DeleteSuch fun questions! But at the same time so hard to answer. I don't often re-read books either. I used to though and have re-read the Harry Potter series at least 3 times now (once with each of my boys). I have lots of favorite meals I don't think I'd ever get sick of eating and yes, homemade pizza definitely makes my list too and pasta! We swapped out our regular noodles with whole grain a few months back and since it's zero points on my weight watchers app we eat pasta a few times a week now. Favorite vacation places tend to be things like Disney or Universal Studios but then also quieter spots like the Maine shoreline and any sort of beach with a palm tree.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's a plus about the pasta...I'd eat it more often because I'm good with portion control...my hubby, not so much. We are going to try and hit the New England states this fall for our 30th anniversary. I'm so excited.
DeleteEver After is definitely a favorite of mine! I love Elf and Miracle on 34th St. Yep, big fans of pizza at our house. Love the photos you shared.
ReplyDeleteYay for favorite movies!! Thank you for visiting Debby.
Delete