Tuesday 4...Where do you want to go!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 kept up in memory of Toni Taddeo. Another Tuesday and a little list of questions.


 
Plane ride to Europe in 2019. Glad we went when we did, not sure we'll be able to again.

It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.

This weeks questions revolve around the thought of .....Where would you go? Where do you want to go?

1. Is the farm for you? How about a ranch, a village or a city? Which is your choice and why? Oh boy. I think depending how much time I had or the circumstances, I would enjoy all of those. I've always wanted to visit and stay on a ranch, but also a small quaint village would be nice too. I'm not a big city girl, but I'm not opposed to it either. Not great answers right? But honestly, I could go anywhere. I love adventure and seeing new places so if the opportunity arose, I'd be up for going. 

2. A short auto trip for the weekend with friends or a long vacation? Where would you go? I want to take more "day trips" or even short overnighters. We've always tried to do at least one, sometimes two long weekends and then one longer vacation each year. We have a few favorite local vacation spots (the Oregon Coast or Hood River Oregon for shorter trips and usually Sunriver Oregon or sometimes to visit east coast family for longer ones). My hubby and I went to Orcas Island in the San Juans last August and it was wonderful. This year we may do some short trips, and hope to visit my family in Ohio for a bit longer trip and also go somewhere for our 30th wedding anniversary but not sure where. My husband is currently in Seabrook, Wa on a work leaders retreat and he sent me a video. So quaint, I'd love to go. We often invite friends to join us for a night or two when we vacation locally. While I would say I have a lot of friends, I've never had a group of "girlfriends" to vacation with, sometimes that makes me sad. 

3. The quiet life at home with a cuppa and TV or  a good book or a night out with friends? Which sounds good today? Today, right at this moment, a quiet night at home because I slept terrible last night, and I have to work in the morning. I actually would enjoy having friends over if it was a weekend for snacks and games. I feel like I'm turning more into a homebody with all the "stuff" happening around us right now.

4. You have a choice of  dinner and a movie or a game of cards and snacks at the neighbors. Where are you going tonight? Well, we know our neighbors, but don't really "know" them and none of them are really the type to invite neighbors over or socialize outside their religious group (apostolic Lutheran). They are very nice, but tend to stick to themselves. However, I would totally have friends over for games and snacks. I'm not much of a movie goer because I want to visit with people and you can't talk during a movie...at least my family frowns on that...haha. 

With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I don't think there are necessarily any great answers, since we all have different things we enjoy and different places we would like to be.
    I agree, I would rather talk with people than sit in a movie theater. I can watch movies at home by myself any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on question #1. They would all be fun to try. I hope you get to do those trips. We always say after football season is over we will do some day trips and then we don't. Of course we haven't even thought about since the pandemic started. We used to play games with kids and I miss that. We definitely were movies goers and I was hooked early on as a child because my dad managed a movie theater in Chicago. I went all the time. Also Mark and I would go almost once a week since he retired but the pandemic stopped that for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby...I miss playing games more often.

      Delete
  3. I agree with friends over for games and snacks. Always turns into a great time I think. Lots of fun and laughs. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I love going on Day Trips. We haven't gone in a while though because her work days changed. Hopefully they will change back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun. I wish all of our schedules worked together so my girls and I can do those things again. So hard when they get older

      Delete
  5. The trip to the San Juan Islands must have been amazing. I hope you get to go to a beautiful place for your anniversary. There are so many beautiful places to explore. Far more than I'll every have time for but I'm glad I was able to travel as much as I have before the restrictions we now face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful. I have lived in this area since 4th grade and never made to the islands. I agree. I'm glad I was able to go to some places, especially Europe because who knows when or if I'll have that opportunity again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts