Tuesday 4....True Crime and Mystery


 It's time again for Tuesday 4 hosted by Anne from Cottage by the sea. Published each week in memory of Toni Taddeo, it's original author.

This week we are talking about true crime and mystery.  I enjoy a good mystery and crime story, book or drama. Nothing gory or scary though (like Friday the 13th or anything like that). 

1. Was there a notorious crime in the news that caught your attention or interest? Did you follow that case to it's conclusion?  If there was no solution, do you pay attention to news about the case long after? (for instance the Lindbergh kidnapping case.. Patty Hearst, etc., ) Oh man, I don't remember if there was one in particular. I did grow up near the "green river" killer mystery so we all followed that one. 

2.Does the mystery genre of literature and movies interest you?  Does any one book ,series or movie stand out for you? I do like mystery/crime movies and books. I don't know if any one particular one stands out. I also love crime drama, so I loved The Mentalist, CSI, etc. There was a book series I read years ago but I can't remember what it's called. I know I read several by Terri Blackstock and Dee Henderson as well as Colleen Coble, and then several others not in the Christian genre. When I was young I loved Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys and Trixie Belden mysteries.

3.  Ever play Clue or any one of the new mystery games available?  Do you enjoy solving mysteries or puzzles? Yes, we've played Clue and then for awhile I had some games on my computer that were fun mystery find the clue kind of games. I don't remember what they were called or how I found them. I love solving puzzles or trying to figure out a mystery.

4. Some towns are known for mysteries that took place there.  Do you have something like that in your town or state?  If not.. how about telling us about something that has always puzzled you! I live in Washington so we have Big Foot of course. D.B Cooper, Ted Bundy, The Green River Killer and I'm sure many other mysteries and crimes. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. The Mentalist was a great show. If I read it would be a romance novel. Enjoyed reading your answers. I didn't play along today. Really didn't have much to say for the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many cases out there that make me curious as to what happened to the people. It is so sad. Loved your answers. Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers. Yikes about the Green River Killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla...yes..crazy, very close to our hometown.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for joining in. I wonder about Bigfoot. Washington does indeed have a lot of sightings and stories about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...still definitely wonder about bigfoot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts