Tuesday 4....Music, Music, Music.

Concert when we were in Venice, Italy in 2019

1. What kind of music do you like the best? I LOVE music, and will listen to most genres. Well, except heavy metal, and most rap.

2. Does the radio play in your car and if so what station or kind of music plays? I'm a station flipper. I have presets and just flip through when I like a song...I don't have a fancy car with sirius xm or anything else fancy. If in the car with an aux I will link my phone and play my spotify playlist which is very diverse. I tried to find a way to share it with you but I couldn't find it.  Does music play in your home often? Yes it does. If I'm in the kitchen cooking I always have music playing, if I'm home alone I'll play it while I'm doing online work or anything really. 

3. What do you think of the music played in restaurants or stores? I love when I hear music in stores, restaurants are fine, as long as it's not too loud to drown out conversation. Do you find it relaxing or annoying? Mostly relaxing....I'll even whistle, hum, or sing along. 

4. What part has music played in your life? I have always loved music and always listened to music. My great grandpa was in a big band playing the trumpet. My dad was in a band as a drummer. I played flute in school and have grown up listening to all genres of music. In fact my family laughs because it can be guaranteed whatever they are watching, if an older song comes on, I'll know what it is and start singing. I loved the show the Voice and watched it regularly for several years. I was on our worship team at church for a little while. To me music speaks to me on all levels. I could probably live without TV, but not music. What kind of music played at your wedding or at parties you have been to? We didn't have a lot of music at our wedding...We did play the Tarantella and a couple other Italian dances (my moms family is Italian). My favorite kind of music at weddings or parties would be ones that have specific moves, like line dances, and fun ones like the Chicken dance, etc. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I grew up in a musical family also, so I don't remember life without it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so wonderful. and I'm thankful I can carry a tune because I'm always singing.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your post. I would choose music over tv too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful to grow up with so much music around you. I loved reading you answers. I love watching The Voice. I definitely need to try harder to listen to my music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts