Taking in Life Around Me....#Sundaystills....Color Theme: White

This #sundaystills challenge is hosted by Terrie from Second Wind LeisureI've also been loving visiting the blogs of the other participants and being inspired by their interpretations of the theme.

These weeks theme is the monthly color theme and the color is white which seems fitting for December, haha oh boy, I mean January. 

I love how the background turned out white in this picture. 

White foam on a cup of coffee....YUM!

White bark on trees is also something I am always drawn to. These trees were on my walk Sunday....super foggy morning! 

You can't have a white challenge without snow. I always love how it looks on the trees near our house. 

White pages of a book....dreamy!! And the bookmark...made by my grandma!

Snow on the pine trees. 

Moulton Falls near where I live now. 

Snoqualmie Falls where I grew up. During really rainy seasons or after snow melt, the water reaches from one side to the other. 

Oregon Coast!
Who else loves white waves, white rapids and waterfalls. Some of my favorite things! 

My white wedding dress. I loved it. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Beautiful gallery of white and wonderful memories associated with them, Kirstin. Love the wedding dress! The pic of Snoqualmie Falls looks amazing reminding me I need to go check it out this year. Your shot of the waves on the Oregon coast should be in a magazine! I agree about the aspens--the white bark is so romantic to me for some reason. I always appreciate your contributions to Sunday Stills. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri! Yes, you need to go to Snoqualmie Falls. So beautiful.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely group of white photos. :) I love your snowy pictures! And great picture of Snoqualmie Falls. You should have seen the water thundering over the falls last week, when the river was at flood stage! More than I'd ever seen before! The latte looks delicious! I'll be having mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne. O I know. I wish so much I had time to drive up there and see them. I live about 2 1/2 hours away now, but we always loved going to see them when I lived there. The old observation Deck used to shake when they were full.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts