It's time for Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce, who blogs at From This Side of The Pond.  Each week she'll pose some questions for us to answer. What a great way to journal life.

1. It's National Popcorn Day-my favorite! Are you a fan? I LOVE popcorn. Sweet or salty? Salty for sure, unless it's Popcornopolis brand and then give me all the sweet. I am partial to my homemade caramel corn too. A good or great movie you've seen recently (at home or in a theater, either one)? I'm not a huge movie fan, I'd rather play games, but I did watch Dear Evan Hansen last week and thought it was very good. 

2. What's something you didn't realize was going to take so much of your time as an adult? Haha...oh boy. 

3. Your favorite yellow something? Without being cliche, I'd say, the sun! But I also love beautiful yellow flowers. 

4. Why do you write? I write as a creative outlet for myself, but also leave something future generations can maybe look back and read. I also enjoy connecting with other bloggers and creating online friendships.

5. Share a favorite memory associated with snow. I just love being snowed in, watching it fall, taking walks in it. I think one of our favorite vacations was in December 2010 to Sunriver Oregon (a fave spot of ours). We arrived to 2' of snow and it snowed the whole time we were there. It was so much fun like a winter wonderland.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

I'm typing this Tuesday morning and I'm so tired. My hubby is gone on a work trip, comes home Wednesday afternoon and I don't typically sleep well when he's gone so I was up til 1:00 in the morning. Uggh! Up at 5:00 because I needed to get some things accomplished before my actual work day starts. Not much else to share at the moment. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. I haven't had caramel corn in a long time. Sounds yummy! The sun is a good answer. Yellow is my favorite color. I love sunflowers. We haven't seen a whole lot of snow since we moved from Illinois when I was 38. So I assume you slept better last night with your husband home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby. Oh yes. Sunflowers are amazing and I love them as well. Yes I did sleep better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts