- Other Apps
It's time for another 10 on the 10th hosted by Leslie from Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After. This month we're sharing 10 prayers, wishes, hopes and goals for 2022.
I've never been one that says "well, glad that year is over". Maybe because I tend to be an optimist (or an optimistic realist as I've come to call myself) or maybe because I just realize that so much of life is not in our control that I just have decided it's best to take it as it comes and ride with each experience and moment and emotion. I don't know. However, that doesn't mean that I don't hope the next year will somehow be different, better, etc, than the one before. So for 2022, there are things that I hope to see.
PRAYERS: how believers of God talk to him. It's how they make their praise and requests known.
1. Health and protection for my family. I've always prayed this, so not just in regard to recent things.
2. Restoration of relationships that are broken, or at least a sense of peace of where they are if restoration isn't possible at this point.
3. For physical, emotional and mental peace and energy and stability (not sure that's the word I'm looking for). Last year took a bit of a toll on my body and everything else, partially hormone related and the other part from loss of my dad unexpectedly.
WISHES: feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable; want something that cannot or probably will not happen.
1. I wish people would just stop labeling everything that causes there to be an "us" (whoever that is) vs. "them" (again, whoever that is. So much hatred and division and blaming and shaming. I'm so tired of it all.
2. I wish that political parties would learn to work together despite differences.
3. I wish that "typical" Medical doctors and holistic naturapathic doctors were given equal respect and could work together. I believe they all have their place.
HOPES: feelings of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
1. To read more books this. year. My goal on Goodreads is 24 books, but it would be fun to read a few more.
2. To plant a garden this year, at least containers. My daughter mentioned it would be fun to plant a garden together, but I'm not sure how we'll make it work. But we'll see.
3. That we get to take a few trips that we have been thinking of taking. Nothing big, but things will depend on how travel restrictions are.
GOALS: The object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.
1. Lose at least the 7 lbs I gained towards the end of last year, and then more, though I don't have a set number, just keep working at seeing numbers drop.
2. Get back in to going out and taking photos. My camera sits in it's bag for way too long.
3. Get into the new part of our house in the next few months and have it completely furnished/decorated/organized by end of year
4. More blogging outside of link parties (which I love) but I really want to update recipes and do some type of series.
With Joy Unquenchable,