Taking in Life Around Me.......#SundayStills...Color Challenge: Metallic

This #sundaystills challenge is hosted by Terrie from Second Wind LeisureI've also been loving visiting the blogs of the other participants and being inspired by their interpretations of the theme.

This weeks theme is a color challenge and the color is Metallic, which could have many interpretations. By definition, Metallic = relating to or resembling metal or metals, a paint, fiber, fabric, or color with a metallic sheen.

So let's see what I can come up with this week. 

The metallic sheen on our plumbing fixtures is beautiful! 
Ohhhh, the metallic sheen on our appliances....so excited to use these...hopefully soon. 
I love this little gold tree. Next to it is a cute button tree my mom made for me. 
These brushed white metal bells also came from my mom! I love having little things from her around my home. 
Actually this little train and the bells below were also from my mom. There was a cute metal tree I had as well, but it broke sadly. I should've kept it and fixed it. 

My grandpa on my moms side had this old press. Used to press grapes and make wine or cider. My aunt now has this at her vineyard in Ohio. 
I love statues, these top and bottom ones were taken when we were on Orcas Island. 

The silver metallic on these balloons celebrating my daughters 22nd birthday. 
These beautiful metal chimes belonged to my mom and were given to one of my aunts. They hang on a tree in their vineyard. 


With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. You have such a beautiful array of metallics, Kirstin! I love your sentimental Christmas ornaments, especially from your mom. I was lucky to have kept many of the items she gave me over the years. Your shiny, new kitchen appliances look gorgeous and I'm sure you can't wait to use them. The kitchen remodel is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. I wasn't sure about how to go with it. I'm hoping to get around to comment on people posts..I haven't sat and taken the time to do so the last week.

      Delete
  2. Fun post. Your daughter will be 22 during the year 22. Hard to imagine we are that far along in the century! You have some great choices for Terri's challenge. I love the statues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha...well she will be for at least 2 1/2 months. Her birthday is March 7th

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts