Taking in Life Around Me...#Sundaystills....Theme: Burnt orange

This #sundaystills challenge is hosted by Terrie from Second Wind LeisureI've also been loving visiting the blogs of the other participants and being inspired by their interpretations of the theme.

This weeks theme is a color challenge: Burnt Orange. Very fitting for this time of year! I love fall and the changing colors of the leaves. When it comes to the color orange, I waver in how I feel about it. When it comes to fall, oh yah, bring out all the orange. Clothing? Not so much. Home Decor? Definitely depends on the tone of orange. Flowers and nature? Yep, all the way!!! Let's see what I can scrounge up. I did take some recent pics but not as many as I would've liked. 

Taken quite a few years ago. A friend and I went out in the morning to photograph the fall colors. I have others in this post from that day but they aren't in order. 
Sunset on Kelley's Island, Ohio in June 2020.
Another pic from a few years ago. This lake is in a few towns away, actually in the town my daughter now lives in. This lake is beautiful with old houses around it and an awesome gravel path. 
Sunflowers are one of my favorite fall flowers, and these were at the top of my list when we went to Switzerland in 2019.
Taken on our recent trip to Central Oregon. The leaves on the trees were so pretty. 
Fallen leaves outside the public library. 
Same lake as mentioned above. Man, I need to go up there and take some pictures again before they all fall off the trees
Before heading home Friday we stopped for breakfast. My Chai Latte came in a burnt orange mug. Notice the orange flames? We chose to eat outside even though it was cold, otherwise our wait would've been 30 minutes. 
More leaves from our recent trip. 
Of course you can't forget pumpkins can you!
The sunsets in Central Oregon are stunning! 
Another from the local lake. 




With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. Kirstin, this collection of images is quite stunning, maybe it's the orange? I love the shot of the lake framed by the bridge (or tunnel?) and that other lake reflection! These are not easy shots to capture. I can tell you LOVE fall as much as I do and that passion really shows in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. It's both a bridge and a tunnel, or I guess a walkway under the bridge.

      Delete
  2. Love your Orange collection … very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts