Wednesday Hodgepodge....A Perfect 10?
2. What task-sport-chore-hobby-activity have you participated in or completed, that if judged, would land you a perfect 10? Oh boy, I don't know. Dinner last night was a hit so maybe I'll go with that. Maybe the photos of my grandson riding his electric "motorcycle" the other day.
3. What are ten of your favorite things right now?
1. Pumpkin White Mocha with Pumpkin spice cold foam. SO. GOOD.
2. My grandbabies
3. The progress on our home addition
4. Changing of the weather..I love crisp mornings and warm days. Anticipating leaves changing.
5. Anticipating a family vacation the first of October
6. Shelfrighteous Book Box and in person book club
7. My new mums on my porch.
8. Interacting with people at work
9. Joining the various link parties, etc to help me be consistent with blogging.
10. Playing games or doing puzzles.
4. Nine times out of ten I am a very positive person.
5. Where were you when the world stopped turning, twenty years ago this week? I was in my living room and I don't remember if I had the news on already or if someone told me and then I turned it on. My hubby was at work, my girls were 6 and 2. I don't remember a lot of details. I just remember being in shock.
In 2017 my youngest daughter and I traveled to New York for a week and we went to the memorial. It was so emotionally stirring when you walked onto the grounds. Did you know that everyday volunteers go and put a rose next to any name of a person who has a birthday on that day. There is at least one birthday each day.
6. Insert your own random thought here. As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm hoping and praying my back loosens up. I tweaked it a bit and need to hit the chiropractor today, BUT before that I'm babysitting my 3 year old grandson and 8 month old grand-daughter....so really hoping I can keep it mellow so the back doesn't go all the way out. I slept downstairs on the recliner and am working off of only about 4 1/2 hours sleep. Ugghh.





I sure hope the chiropractor helps you today and that you'll get some good sleep tonight. I like a lot of things on your list too and I agree, some of these were a little harder to answer this week. I had to read a couple other posts to help me get some ideas for 2 of them. lol
ReplyDeleteHaha...I did too (need to read other people's posts). Thanks for visiting!
DeleteI do hope your back is better! I didn't know that about the roses on birthdays...
ReplyDeleteThank you. I went to the chiropractor today so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back to normal.
DeleteI LOVE the photos of your grandson.
ReplyDeleteI did not know about the roses on the birthdays, thank you for sharing.
Sending get well wishes with your back.
Carla
Thank you Carla for visiting. When I heard about the roses I started crying.
DeleteI also thought these were challenging questions, but we both seemed to come up with answers. Loved the pic of your adorable, brave grandson.
ReplyDeleteThank you Libby. Yes, once I paused to think, and I'll admit, see what others shared, ideas came to me.
DeleteYour grandson is so cute : ) I hope your back feels better. Hubs started pt today and already feels better. I am not a huge pumpkin flavored anything fan, but that drink sounds intriguing. I might have to try one...is it Starbucks or your own creation?
ReplyDeleteI hope if feels better too. I have to work tomorrow. Thank you for visiting Joyce, I do agree, my grandson is a doll and he's so funny. PT is such an amazing thing. Glad your hubby is doing well with it
DeletePrecious picture of your Grandson. Enjoyed your favorites, it's been fun reading everyone's list. I'm sure sorry about your back and hope you get relief really quick!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lea! He's so much fun. I love reading everyone's lists too.
Delete