Taking in Life Around Me.....#Sundaystills...Harvest Gold

This challenge is hosted by Terrie from Second Wind LeisureI've also been loving visiting the blogs of the other participants and being inspired by their interpretations of the theme.

This weeks theme is Harvest gold. I'm once again going to have to go to the archives because there aren't too many things turning gold yet around here and I haven't gotten out much lately. I love the colors that come with fall or are associated with fall. 

Sunflowers at a farm in Switzerland. Love the colors. 
Sunflower in Hood River, Oregon
Same garden in Switzerland. It was a beautiful cottage garden. I was in love. 
One of my favorite things is the pumpkin patch that my son in laws family owns...So many fun pumpkins and they set it up so neat. This was one of the displays. 
This is my back porch. I love all the varieties of pumpkins there are. 
The hill going up to our road. I love this hill in the fall. It's pretty in the winter too, though a bit treacherous.
I love all gardens, but cottage gardens are my favorite. 
Nothing more fun than walking through fall leaves. I love the crunch beneath my feet. 
My back porch display! All from The Patch.

Walking in Portland a few years back, this caught my eye. 
Of course Italy was filled with buildings that fell into this color scheme. Love, love, love them.



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. What a fabulous array of beautiful golds to celebrate harvest, Kirstin! I love walking through the crunchy leaves, too, but I have to stick with crunchy pine needles at the moment. :) Your family's pumpkin patch looks adorable and so festive. We hope to get out to a place called Greenbluff with some friends next week, which boasts apples, harvest goodies and wine! Your shot of the coneflowers all lit up by the sun is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri....it's a fun pumpkin patch for sure. The place you want to visit sounds awesome. There's a place in Oregon but it's a bit of a drive, and they always have fresh apple cider donuts, and they are amazing...

      Delete
  2. Those are great photos. Love the pumpkins and the gold leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts