Taking in Life Around Me......#SundayStills Color Theme: Pink



This weeks theme for #SundayStills is "celestial".  This challenge is hosted by Terrie from Second Wind LeisureHere is where to find her current post. I've also been loving visiting the blogs of the other participants and being inspired by their interpretations of the theme.

This weeks theme is a color theme and the color is pink. I wasn't sure I'd find much. I haven't really gotten out and about much this last week or last months...geez. I did get a few photos from my yard and my MIL's yard but the rest are from my archives. 

My hanging baskets are doing so well, a few them have pink geraniums. I LOVE hanging baskets. 
A month or so ago I did a fun mixed mani with some pink Colorstreet nail strips....I love these strips. So fun. 
Baby in pink. She's a few months older now and still wears pink sometimes but I found this one first. I LOVE having these little ones close by us now. 
My MIL has some beautiful rose bushes in her yard. This one is a beautiful pink. 
Pink flamingos at the Fort Worth Zoo. There are so many varieties of flamingos. There were several here at the zoo. I had no clue. 
Pink baby shower theme back in January when we did a FB live event for my daughters baby shower. She was still in Texas and we were in Washington. 
Another of my MIL's roses. Pink tips. So pretty. 
Beautiful pink sky one morning out our backyard. 



With Joy Unquenchable,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. A beautiful gallery of pinks, Kirstin! Your nails are great! Looking at your flamingos, made me think I had some shots in my archives, but apparently not! Yours are gorgeous! The roses in your mom's honor are so beautiful and it's nice to know our moms loved flowers and had their favorites. My daughters know I'm obsessed with sunflowers, so I get gifts of sunflower bouquets! That pink sky in your last image is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sunflowers....thanks for visiting Terri. The pink roses are actually my mother in laws flowers. The illustration of the yellow rose tree was in honor of my mom. I don't have it anymore and I'm not brave enough to plant roses right now at our property since deer love roses and we have lots of them.

      Delete
  2. Kirsten, you had tons of pink, and had so much fun with it. One thing I always love about your posts is your opening picture. With the white inset, your pictures and words just pop and are always so romantic looking. Love your street nails, and I love that you are in WA. Are you near Terri. You two would have such fun together. I miss having her close to me. We were only four hours apart and got together only once before we both moved. I'm sad that we wasted years of potential fun. You'll have to have it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement Marsha. I am about 6 hours from Marsha. She now lives on the East side of the state and I'm on the West side. We have mentioned that we should try to connect soometime.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures especially the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those roses are amazing but the picture that stole my heart was the little girl and her big brother. Isn't it wonderful being a grandparent ! Bernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He loves his baby sissy! I LOVE being a grandma....he calls me Nonni

      Delete
  6. I love your nails, Kristin! Such fun!
    And that photo of the 2 kiddies - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ju-Lyn. They're fun to use and last me as long as an expensive manicure

      Delete
  7. These pinks were a delight to view as well as their stories. I loved your nails too. Florals and pinks...just a great combo. Denyse #sundaystills

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts